About The Course
Our comprehensive course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to become a confident and effective door supervisor. You’ll learn about everything from crowd management to conflict resolution, as well as important legal and ethical considerations.
With experienced instructors and state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll receive top-notch training that will prepare you for success in this exciting field. Plus, upon completion of the course, you’ll be fully qualified to apply for your Door Supervisor SIA Licence, which is essential for anyone looking to work in this industry.
To enroll in the Level 2 Door Supervisor Course at Greenwich Central College, there are a few entry requirements that you must meet. These include:
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old at the time of enrollment.
- Language: You must have a good level of spoken and written English. This is essential for understanding the course material and being able to communicate effectively in the security industry.
- Identification: You must provide valid photo identification, such as a passport or driving license, to confirm your identity.
- Criminal Record: You must not have any criminal convictions that would prevent you from obtaining an SIA license. Any relevant criminal record will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
It’s worth noting that while prior experience in the security industry is not required, it can be beneficial. However, anyone with a keen interest in security and a desire to learn new skills is welcome to enroll in the course.
Completing the Level 2 Door Supervisor Course at Greenwich Central College can open up a range of exciting career opportunities in the security industry in the UK. Some of the potential job roles that you may be eligible for include:
- Door Supervisor: As a licensed door supervisor, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at licensed premises, such as nightclubs and bars.
- Security Guard: With your Level 2 Door Supervisor qualification, you’ll have the necessary training to become a security guard in a range of different settings, including shopping centres, events, and construction sites.
- Event Security: Event security is a growing field, and your door supervisor qualification will put you in a strong position to work at festivals, concerts, and sporting events.
- Retail Security: Retail security is an essential service, and as a trained door supervisor, you’ll be well-equipped to protect businesses from theft, vandalism, and other criminal activity.
- Close Protection Officer: If you’re interested in working with high-profile clients, completing the Level 2 Door Supervisor Course is an excellent first step towards becoming a close protection officer.
Whether you’re looking for a new challenge or want to take the next step in your career, completing the Level 2 Door Supervisor Course can open up a world of exciting opportunities in the security industry.